THCA: 11.5% | CBDA: 15.6% | THC: 0.82% | CBD: 0.57%
Critical Mass is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain that’s a cross between the iconic Afghani X Skunk #1 strains. This bud gets its name from the tendency of branches to break under the weight of the insanely dense buds.
It is often used to treat chronic pain from illnesses, such as cancer and multiple sclerosis, as well as anxiety and panic disorders. With a sweet and earthy smell and an herbal taste, Critical Mass is popular among new users and long-term users alike. Smoking small amounts leads to feelings of creativity and euphoria, followed by laziness, couch-lock, and sleepiness. This strain would be ideal to smoke during a lazy afternoon where you want to relax, but still need to be functional.
LINEAGE: AFGHANI + SKUNK #1
FLAVORS: CITRUS – EARTHY – SWEET – SKUNK
MEDICAL: PAIN – STRESS – MUSCLE SPASMS – FATIGUE – NAUSEA
GENERAL: MOOD – EUPHORIA – RELAXED – UPLIFTED – CREATIVE
Wellness Group Pharms is the only aeroponics facility in Illinois.
* No soil – plants are fed via a closed-loop spray mist environment consisting of nutrient rich, atomized water particles. By controlling the spray intervals, plants receive exactly what they need, at the precise time they need it.
* Roots are never submerged or inhibited to spread.
* 100% access to oxygen – because there is no medium to filter thru the roots grow in unlimited space, in a clean air & increased oxygen rich environment.
* Air, water, food and light are all available to the plants in continuous supply.
* Total plant flushing – there is no dirt or heavy medium to flush resulting in a finished product nutrient and fertilizer free.
* Visual appeal – because of higher light intensity and continuously available and maxed resources, calyxes are larger, resin is larger and more sparkly. Lower buds have a very close appearance to top buds.