Safe Access to High Quality Medical Cannabis Allowing Consistent Dosing and Maximum Relief.
It is our mission and greatest asset to provide one-on-one interactions with our patients by employing professionally trained and knowledgeable staff, in a much-needed personal and compassionate manner, with the goal of helping patients to reach a better quality of life. As such, MCC is dedicated to providing its patients with:
- A welcoming, safe, and professional center that will be a reliable and trusted provider of quality medicinal cannabis and related services;
- A well-managed and transparent business model that will operate in close cooperation with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, State and local authorities, and the local community;
- An ongoing education and outreach program relating to medical cannabis for the benefit of member patients;
- Connections to cooperative research programs with medical and university groups to expand the understanding of the benefits, risks and most effective ways of utilizing medical cannabis in a compassionate care setting; and
- A facility that seeks to serve our community, both patients and non-patients alike, through charitable community events and services.
Midwest Compassion Center Dispensary believes and invests in:
- High Quality Products – providing safe, high-quality medicinal products subject to careful processing and, where feasible, testing by an independent laboratory
- Compassion – serving our patients professionally with sensitivity to their needs in a clean environment where they feel safe and secure
- Responsiveness – immediacy in our dealings with patients, employees, and the community
- Transparency – open access to financial data that is regularly audited by an independent accounting firm
- Community Service – conducting varied and ongoing outreach activities to serve the needs of patients and others in our community