The IL MCPP has come such a long way in under 2 years with regards to the impressive array of different cannabis products now available in Illinois dispensaries. Those of us who celebrated the opening of the first 8 dispensaries on November 9, 2015, remember that all there was to purchase was flower. We now have edibles, oils, concentrates, topicals, tinctures, patches, suppositories and more.
Here are some of the newest products that are already hitting dispensary shelves or are soon to be launched.
Nature’s Grace Wellness Menthol and Cayenne Lotion with Holy Grail Kush
- It is great for sleep which is always a problem for those dealing with chronic pain
- It is an effective strain for the treatment of PTSD symptoms and stops the user from waking up terrified
- Treats back pain for those who have MS.
Mary’s Medicinals CBD/THC 1:1 Transdermal Compound Lotion (GTI)
- Works very well in conjunction with NGW Lotion to relieve leg pain
Rythm Research Strawberry Cough Sativa (GTI)
- A premium flower which relieves PTSD symptoms
- Provides the user with nice, focused energy
- Helps relieve the fog that goes with fibromyalgia and improves focus
Nature’s Grace Cannabis Infused Ramen Noodles
- Beef and Chicken Flavor
- I haven’t found anyone who has tried them, so I can’t speak to how they taste
- Hash that you melt over flower for a boost that slows the burning process
Cannabis Infused Coffee
Kalm THC Microwave Popcorn
- 30 mgs a bag with 3 bags in the package
- Surp Cherry Limeade
10pk Mindy’s Milk Chocolates (10mg)
- YEM OG Wax
- Banana Split Wax
- Durban Wax
- Headband Wax
Cannatol RX Spray
- 5mg THC/spray with 300 doses per container
- Can stop a grand mal seizure in 20 seconds
- For those with Intractable Epilepsy
- Developed by Jason Cranford, Inventor with Dr. Christian Bogner, Endocannabinoid Specialist
- Currently only available in Colorado but coming to other states soon.