Midwest Compassion Center believes that all patients should have access to medical cannabis to alleviate their conditions and symptoms. MCC Dispensary offers discounted marijuana to our patients who qualify under our compassion program.
To assist those patients who are Veterans, Disabled, or under Financial Hardship, Midwest Compassion Center provides a 10% discount on all products.
Patients with Disabilities
MCC Dispensary offers a 10% discount to our patients with a disability regardless of which products they choose to buy. Patients must provide written documentation of disability when visiting MCC Dispensary for the first time. Acceptable documentation includes:
- Membership card from disability organization
- Medicare card, if under 65 years old
- Must submit a supplemental income deposit slip or enrollment letter every year
Military and Veteran Discount
For those that are serving or have served and protected our nation and our safety, Midwest Compassion Center offers a 10% Military and Veteran Discount. To very your service you can use:
- Your military issued email or paystub as an active service member
- Your DD From 214, Veteran’s ID Card, Military Retiree Account Statement or VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage
Minor Patient Discount
Patients under the age of 18 accessing medical cannabis are offered a 10% discount on purchases.